My SLR Magic HyperPrime LM 50mm T0.95 Review!

Started Oct 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
facewashwas
Junior MemberPosts: 45
Like?
Re: My SLR Magic HyperPrime LM 50mm T0.95 Review!
In reply to SLR Magic, Oct 15, 2012

SLR Magic wrote:

macjonny1 wrote:

For sure a longevity test takes time.  I guess what I would be very very worried about though is the fact that people are getting these lenses and having an immediate worry that they would not stand the test of time.  I have not ever heard of this immediate feeling from a lens from Zeiss, Nokton, or Leica.

@facewashwas did not really post a neutral review. For example, it was not mentioned he wanted an early copy of the lens in Stealth Edition for review and at the time there was no packaging yet.

I attached the tester packaging on the left and final packaging to the right. I do not think any early tester was not clearly informed they were receiving the lens in a neutral packaging. It was made clear it was NOT the final packaging.

Yes you did state the packaging will be "neutral," but nowhere was I told the lens be shipped in bubble wrap and packaging peanuts.

If Max received the lens (in April) in a Styrofoam cutout, why did I received a lens in bubble wrap and tape (in July) ? I assume that Styrofoam was less than adequate for shipping?

Btw, I haven't received the final packaging box for my lens... in case I wanted to sell. Cuz you know, boxes somehow increases the value of the lens...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow