ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
willo78
Forum MemberPosts: 54
Like?
Got a manfrotto doesn't seem stable enough
Oct 15, 2012

Hi all,

I recently upgraded from a d90 to a d800. My new camera on my Manfrotto190XProB tripod with Manfrotto 496RC2 Ball Head doesn't seem to be filling me with confidence. I am mostly use the D800 with a Nikkor 16-35mm, taking landscape images 90% of the time.

I think the combined wait of the camera and lens is perhaps too much for my Tripod, no falling of Tripod yet (thankfully), though it seems like it wouldn't take much.

I know people can pay a lot for Tripods and recommend that you do, I guess what I want to know for now is if my existing setup should be ok for general landscape images, or is the advice to get something more sturdy, in which case do we have any good recommendations. I would sacrifice weight for sturdiness to be honest.

Budget wise, I hope to spend no more than £400, though could possibly p/x existing setup or sell on ebay.

Any help appreciated.

Lee

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D800 Nikon D90
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow