ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
stopshoot
Regular MemberPosts: 221
Like?
Video - Canon 5dMKII or 5DMKiii?
Oct 15, 2012

Hi,

I'm getting more and more requests these days for video, and though most of my stuff is product or location based photography I've been using iPads for video which has not gone down too bad for simple promotional stuff (with some editing of course).

However, I need to do some product demos in tough lighting environments (where I can't added light - well not much, because of the product surrounds) so I'll need to use a reasonable ISO and also need more flexibility in range.

I used to shot with an old 5D (and have a few lenses still) but wondered whether there was any real difference in 5Dmkii or mkiii for video. The majority of the vids I'll be shoting will be done using manual focusing and I'll probavly need to use an external viewfinder for focus peaking and enabling me to shoot at weird angles.

Your help would be really appreciated as the guys at my local 'professional' camera store have me confused!

Vic

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 5D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow