Like?
Re: Some very good shots...
In reply to Mentor_1, Oct 15, 2012

Mentor_1 wrote:

linux99 wrote:

Mentor_1 wrote:

linux99 wrote:

Yes indeed.

I was saddened and mildly disgusted that a person would find it entertaining to spend their free time like this. As I said our photos say as much about us as the subject - so I was indeed moved to say something.

So photos of people having fun would be better for you, you do not want to see the reality of East Hastings in VCR. Shame on you, it is life at the bottom and we cannot simply view life at the top. Perhaps if we see enough of the life these poor sots have we may be encouraged to help raise them from the bottom, to perhaps provide more for them rather than just an indignant passing glance and hope they go away. Well the truth is they will not go away, not without some serious help from you and I and anyone else that can help. Pray that you don't ever become destitute and meet only folks with your ideals. It would be fatal for you.

-- hide signature --

Mentor
May the light be with you
Stop global whining
Stupid should hurt
Gear: My Lab Lara, cameras, lens, tripod, monopod, cars, MH, motorcycles (yah bought another), helmet, yacht, etc. too much stuff.

No.

I rather pray that I never see anyone as ".. disgusting .... parasites living off my taxes, very much so." like the photographer seems proud to boast that he sees the people in these pictures.

I think that if you read the whole thread you will see that the shame is on you for going off half cock.

I await you apology for the gross misinterpretation of the thread.

I have read your posts and no apology forthcoming, you see this in a far different light than I and my feeling is that the more people made aware of the plight of others the better chance to do something. I help as much as I can, what have you done other than complain here?

-- hide signature --

Mentor
May the light be with you
Stop global whining
Stupid should hurt
Gear: My Lab Lara, cameras, lens, tripod, monopod, cars, MH, motorcycles (yah bought another), helmet, yacht, etc. too much stuff.

I too help as much as I can.

Part of that helping is calling out people who think it's fun to post pictures of others and call them "disgusting parasites" on the internet.

Look - your post was dumb - done in haste and without reading the thread. Really you cant justify it.

linux99's gear list:linux99's gear list
Sigma DP2x Sigma DP3 Merrill Olympus PEN E-PL1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Re:New
Re:New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow