Started Oct 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jonnie burtoft
Regular MemberPosts: 476
Like?
New X-Pro1 owner - first week shots
Oct 15, 2012

Good morning, Just though i'd share a few photos i have taken with the X-Pro1, i bought one last weekend and have been getting used to it and sorting out my workflow, i took advantage of the free lens offer, i bought the camera with the 18mm and got the 35mm from Fuji on the offer. I was in the market for a X-E1 but this lens deal pushed me to the X-Pro, i am not disappointed with the camera and the OVF is great, i use it 90% of the time, only switching to EVF for close-ups.

I am enjoying using the camera and i am pleased with the results i am getting from it. I am currently shooting raw and converting them in camera, i then finish the images off in lightroom. I particularly like the B&W with green filter, this gives me a file with lots of subtle tones which can be then processed in lightroom for more punch. Once i get more confident with using the camera i will probably switch to JPEG only, i find it a difficult task to shoot JPEG as i have been a raw shooter for the last 8 years.

Hope you like the images. Cheers Jonnie

Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-Pro1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow