ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
GeneralLee
Contributing MemberPosts: 620Gear list
Like?
Picked pictures for wall - need input on printing and framing
Oct 14, 2012

Good evening,

I've picked two pictures that I would like to put on my wall. Both ware taken during a Southeast Asia trip a couple of months ago and developed in LR3. Here they are:

I am planning to have each of them printed on Hahnemühle FineArt Pearl paper in 40cm x 60cm, put into a 50cm x 70cm simple black wooden frame, with a white passepartout to fill the 5cm gap. I'll put the pictures next to each other on a white wall close to a digital piano and a bar that are both nearly black, as well as some plants.

Now I need your advice, especially since I've never spent much thought on the presentation of prints. Given the pictures shown above, do you think this choice of paper, passepartout and frames is a good one? If you had to put these on any wall, how would you do it? What do you think of the choice of pictures and their PP?

I'd much appreciate any input!

Cheers, Johann

PS: Sorry if this is the wrong forum - I wasn't sure where to put this.

GeneralLee's gear list:GeneralLee's gear list
Pentax K-30 Pentax smc DA 55-300mm F4.0-5.8 ED Pentax smc D-FA 100mm F2.8 Macro WR Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF)
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow