ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
akaur
New MemberPosts: 13
Like?
Imported images in Lighroom differ from the real
Oct 14, 2012

Hi,

I'm quite surprised to find something which I'd like to share. Maybe its something I'm unaware of and/or something I'm missing therefore hope to seek some help on this.

I'm using Nikon D3000 and recently I have went phototrip. I made some changes to the setting in camera like While balance set to cloudy, picture control saturation increased by 2 and contrast increased by 2.

After importing the images in Lightroom4, I found that the settings which I did are not preserved on the images. (like white balance, saturation etc). This is on all the images and they were shot in RAW format.

However when I open the same set of images in the default image viewer like windows photo gallery I can see the settings applied on them.

This is really annoying. Is there any setting which I need to turn off while importing the images so that I can get the pictures as it was shot by me with all the settings I did on camera. Or is there something else I'm missing.

Thanks in advance !!

-- hide signature --

aKaur

Nikon D3000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow