ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Mile2424
Forum MemberPosts: 53
Like?
Jump from D80 to D600/700/800???
Oct 14, 2012

Hi All,

Looking for some feedback on what the best FX body for me to upgrade to would be? I have currently been using a D80 since it first came out. I enjoy shooting all kinds of photography, but mostly some landscapes, and motorsports. I do some shooting of the cars on track but have become more attractive to artistic shots of specific details of static cars. I have been printing some of these even from the D80 in 40x60 prints and they still have come out great. I have read many reviews but would like to get others feedback. I would think any of these would be a great and welcome upgrade from my current body. Does the MP of the D600 and the sensor outweigh the robustness and build quality of the D700/800? I currently only use one lens for most things which is the Sigma 24-70/2.8. For other events I will usually rent a lens if need be.

Looking for anyone's pros and cons or which body they think would be best and how the jump from the D80 would be?

Nikon D600 Nikon D700 Nikon D80
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow