Started Oct 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mikeon
New MemberPosts: 7
Like?
XPro1 - Burst Mode and Dark Images
Oct 14, 2012

I had convinced myself to go with the X-Pro1 until I tried it in store.  The write speed was awful (the sales staff assured me the firmware was up to date, but you never know).  Curiously, they also mentioned they had not yet sold one - maybe because they don't update the firmware?  I also don't know what kind of cheap card they had in camera, but wouldn't a store selling a $1700 camera know to put in a high speed card? (That's somewhat rhetorical as the store we have in Omaha is awful)  In addition, I tried to do a burst of 4-5 images - the first image was great, the next 3-4 were totally dark.  Mind you, this was inside the store so I don't know if it was because of lighting conditions or not, but I would have expected better performance.  I haven't read anything about this particular issue, so was wondering if someone else has experienced this or not?  The camera itself felt great in hand and I may still just purchase the X-E1 when it comes out.  I really wanted to like the X-Pro1, however the write time to card and the dark images concerned me with a $1700 camera  I have an X-10 that outperforms the write speed and burst mode indoors ....

Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-Pro1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow