Quick OVF User Survey

Started Oct 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Charlesn Regular Member • Posts: 467
Quick OVF User Survey

Presumably, if you purchased an X100 or X-Pro1, the high-qualtiy OVF was influential (perhaps very) in your buying decision. But now that you've owned your camera for a while, how often do you actually use it? Getting an answer to that quesiton from the X100/X-Pro1 user base here is the purpose of this survey. I'll track the data and will post a summary of it.

Please choose one of the five answer choices given as your reply to the question below. Honesty counts, and also remember that this is not a survey of how much you "like" the OVF, but how much you're actually using it.

Question: How often do you use the OVF on your X100 or X-Pro1?

A) I use OVF almost exclusively.

B) I use OVF for significantly more than half my shooting.

C) I use OVF for about half of my shooting. (Insert BRIEF reason, if there is one, about why you're not using it more.)

D) I use OVF for signifcantly less than half my shooting. (Insert BRIEF reason, if there is one, about why you're not using it more.)

E) I almost never use OVF. (Insert BRIEF reason, if there is one, about why you're not using it more.)

Here's my answer:

E) I almost never use OVF. (Focus and framing inaccuracies.)

Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X-Pro1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow