Started Oct 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MisterBG
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,249
Like?
Another example of dumb site behavior.
Oct 13, 2012

On the opening page of the DPReview site is a list of news items. One is titled "[Oct 11] - JustPosted: Images from latest Sony-mount lenses on NEX-6." I thought I'd take at look at the image samples so I clicked on the highlighted yellow button labelled "SAMPLE GALLERY." This opens another page titled "News/Samples" on which the same item from the opening news page is repeated, along with the same highlighted "SAMPLE GALLERY" button. So I again click the "SAMPLE GALLERY" button. The same "News/Samples" page reloads. The only way to get to the actual "Sample Gallery" is to click on the title headline to the page (the one that says "JustPosted: Images from latest Sony-mount lenses on NEX-6.")

This is assinine. You have a button marked "SAMPLE GALLERY" which doesn't take you to the gallery? Instead you click the title of the page to go to the gallery. This is utterly stupid and illogical.

-- hide signature --

>To err is Human. To really foul things up you need a computer.

Sony Alpha NEX-6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow