Started Oct 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
tclev6
Forum MemberPosts: 87
Like?
Advice on a S3300
Oct 13, 2012

Hello all...I am needing to know how well this camera performs overall. I need a relatively inexpensive camera and have looked at a Canon A4000is and a Samsung DV300F. I've read mixed reviews on ALL of these cameras but it doesn't matter until you've heard from someone who actually owns one and has experience with them.

If anyone can give me some advice on this Nikon S3300 I sure would appreciate it! I know at the price point I can't expect DSLR IQ but would like to get the best bang for the buck. Especially curious to know how this camera performs in the real world. Indoors in regards to low light etc. Is it slow to auto focus? Shot to shot time? The videos I've seen on youtube it takes appear to be better than the Canon's.

Thanks for the feedback...oh and I tried a search but keep getting a "resource cannot be found" or something to that effect error message. What did they do to this forum???

Thanks again!

Nikon Coolpix S3300 Pentax Optio A40
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow