Started Oct 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Mike Ronesia
Senior MemberPosts: 2,558Gear list
Like?
Christmas card shoot. C&C please.
Oct 13, 2012

I get requests from friends at times to take pictures for them. Because I welcome opportunities to try new types of photography and learn new things I will usually say yes as long as it's not too much work. 
So tonight some friends wanted me to take some studio type shots for a Christmas card. I've never done this type of photography before so said sure. I found the hardest part was directing the action, so to speak. It was fast paced and a little awkward for me, I would need to do this a few times to really start to get the feel for it. We only had about 40 minutes to use the room so being my first time with this type of photography I felt a little rushed.

I used a tripod and Metz 58 for fill light along with the stage lights. The only post I've done so far is eye dropper WB in LR4.

It was fun though and I think I'd like to do more of this type of photography. Please feel free to give me any feedback that might help me improve.

-- hide signature --

It's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

Mike Ronesia's gear list:Mike Ronesia's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS +9 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow