My SLR Magic HyperPrime LM 50mm T0.95 Review!

Started Oct 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
jase
Contributing MemberPosts: 593Gear list
Like?
Re: My SLR Magic HyperPrime LM 50mm T0.95 Review!
In reply to macjonny1, Oct 13, 2012

macjonny1 wrote:

wosim wrote:

facewashwas wrote:

Honestly, this lens delivers! But I feel that this lens won’t hold itself together for very long. I’ll give it 1 year before I start to see something come apart, decoupled, loose or break. Hold off on this lens. Or better, forget it all together, DON’T BUY IT… and spend your money on a 50LUX. You’ll be glad you did.

One more thing, I can't return the lens without taking a massive hit from the initial price. So I'd rather keep it, use it until it breaks.

That's my lesson learned.

I think, your "DON'T BUY IT ..." within the second last paragraph was the problem for the Leica User Forum Admin - and I have to admit: for me too with respect to the German laws.

-- hide signature --

Bummer the Germans don't have free speech laws...

Actually its the Leica User Forum that doesn't have free speech laws.  Their lack of ojectivity, blindness to the faults of the red dot company and constant generation of psuedo scientific nonsense to back up their opinions is quite phenominal.  They must be kicking themselve trying to reconcile their CCD is always better than CMOS stance with the reality of the new M(10).

-- hide signature --

jase

jase's gear list:jase's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Leica M9 Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Carl Zeiss Biogon T* 2,8/21 ZM +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow