Babka08
Regular MemberPosts: 239Gear list
Like?
Re: Hands-On Sony NEX-6 & 16-50mm OSS images & other E-Mount Lens
In reply to wll, Oct 13, 2012

wll wrote:

webgeek wrote:

AlphaOmega wrote:

Hi Webgeek. Fantastic selection of pictures. I have pre-ordered the NEX-6 & 16-50 pancake lens without checking if an external mike can be fitted. Been through this thread to end and cannot find any mention of this subject. Do you know if an external mike can be fitted and if so which type/model and is an adapter required.  I am basically looking for a solution costing not more than around US$ 150.

There is no input jack for the microphone. Whereas, there is one in the NEX-7. That is one of the difference.

I'm sure someone will be making an inexpensive adapter in a little while. Not having a external mike adapter built in is not going to fly with many shooters.

wll

I've read that the new hotshoe will support external mic (and lots of other things). It's a better and more widely connectable hotshoe than the 7.

Babka08's gear list:Babka08's gear list
Sony RX100 II Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 50mm f/2.5 Macro Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM Voigtlander 20mm F3.5 Color Skopar SL II +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow