Started Oct 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Victor Engel
Forum ProPosts: 15,385Gear list
Like?
Poll - New Forum Features
Oct 12, 2012

This thread is an experiment. Seems apropos considering the new forums are labeled beta. It strikes me that the ranking system could be used to conduct polls. Also, unlike many polls, if something is left out, people can amend the poll with their own points. With that in mind, let's use this thread as an experimental poll.

If you reply to this post, make the subject line descriptive of a feature of the new forum software. People reading the thread can then vote whether they like the feature or not using the thumbs up or thumbs down buttons.

I know that is not how the thumbs up and thumbs down buttons were designed, but they are also in test, so I don't anticipate any adverse ramifications by using them this way.

So, what do you think? Post some features and vote. Let's see how it goes.

Since threads are still limited to 150 posts, if you want to say something, at least leave your comment in a posting where the subject line is a new feature that hasn't been listed yet.

I'll start by posting a reply as soon as I post this.

Victor Engel's gear list:Victor Engel's gear list
Canon EOS 600D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 135mm f/2.0L USM Canon EF 300mm f/4.0L IS USM Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM +7 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow