Robme's policy on China - this is a good one, guys!

Started Oct 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
James Cafferty
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,306
Like?
Re: Robme's policy on China - this is a good one, guys!
In reply to carlk, Oct 12, 2012

carlk wrote:

James Cafferty wrote:

Wheatfield wrote:

James Cafferty wrote:

"white Karzai"

You are describing every politician and leader ever to hold office. I didn't vote for Obama because of his lack of experience. He failed miserably at his job. Game over!

Well no. I've described a politician who is milking every bit of money from his country and stashing it away in foreign banks. This is not every politician who has ever run for office, this is a very specific form of corrupt politcian.

He and Mitt would get along just fine, they are on exactly the same page. You want Mitt to run your country the same way he ran his businesses, and his businesses were designed to run up corporate debt, put people out of work, send jobs to China, and make himself and his cronies very, very wealthy.

Imagine how much money he can fleece from America and send to the Caymens if you put him in charge of the government. You may as well give him a checkbook from the federal reserve with every one marked "Pay to Mitt Romney" and tell him to start writing himself cheques for whatever amount he wants.

-- hide signature --

???? ???? ??????

I am NOT thrilled that Romney is my only other choice. But, I'll take my chances.

-- hide signature --

All the best,
Jim
Photographers take pictures; the camera is only a tool.

That's the chance you don't need to take.  No matter if you're satisfied with the performance of current president or not it's unlikely that he will do more damage to the country than what Romney could.  Just think Bush.

You are entitled to my opinion, and I am to yours.

-- hide signature --

All the best,
Jim
Photographers take pictures; the camera is only a tool.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YepNew
DealNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow