Started Oct 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
Joes Raw Talk
Forum MemberPosts: 68Gear list
Like?
Re: Steve Huff : Night Time Street Shooting with the Sony RX1
In reply to quezra, Oct 12, 2012

quezra wrote:

captura wrote:

Hi Sean, to the best of my knowledge the RX1 has not yet been assigned to any one particular DPR forum, yet. Since it will be the only other series of Sony mirrorless cameras, I chose to post it here, for the obvious and stated interest of some group members.  Pray tell, are you a DPR editor or moderator? If you are, we should all get a directive from you to cease and desist from posting any mention of the RX1.

Actually the DPR editors did post their RX1 preview pics in the Cybershot forum, not the NEX forum and you should take that as indication of where they expect it to belong.  It makes no sense to keep duplicating the threads and people unfamiliar with a subforum subculture will be lost and it simply makes RX1 information harder to find.  I read both forums, the duplication in here is pointless.

Hall monitors contribute little.

-- hide signature --

Joe

Joes Raw Talk's gear list:Joes Raw Talk's gear list
Nikon Coolpix 5000 Canon PowerShot S90 Canon PowerShot G11 Canon PowerShot G12 Canon EOS 5D Mark II +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow