Started Oct 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Taz240
Contributing MemberPosts: 606
Like?
Tulip time in Tasmania with FZ200
Oct 12, 2012

Hi, well I've had my FZ200 for two weeks now, after literally wearing out my FZ30 with almost half a million shots I've been looking forward to getting my hands on the FZ200. I'm not a photographer by any means. I'm more about content rather than correct photographic composition. I just take snap shots...... lots and lots and lots of them.. all of the time .... every single day,  in fact I've been advised I should see a therapist.
Anyway its tulip time down here on the island of Tasmania, so my wife and I went and took a few snap shots of them. They are not particularly photographically correct in any way, but they are very colourful to look at. I have uploaded some to a gallery, I'll try and put them in this thread. All pictures are just re-sized 1024x768 normal resolution jpg straight from the FZ200.
PS I have just had my Fuji X-S1 returned to me today from having a new lens/sensor unit and re-alignment at Fuji Aus. I am very tempted to do a comparison with my FZ200 now that I own what I consider to be the best two superzooms on the market.
Thank you for looking.
Taz

Fujifilm X-S1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow