ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jorge Ledesma
Regular MemberPosts: 253Gear list
Like?
40D Portraits, thoughts and insights from the forum
Oct 12, 2012

1/125 sec at f/4.0, ISO 125 Processed in Lightroom 3 and Pixelmator

Ok, I posted a shot a couple of days not knowing that I had to upload full res images so folks can really pixel peep. So I did, if I'm wrong let me know. I went to Lightroom 3 and dialed in 4000px wide and exported.

Now, that's that out of the way, I'd love to know what you think. Does the image hold up. The lens used was a Sigma 24-60mm 2.8 EX DG at 60mm. I'm always torn if BW or Color so I ended up processing both. I think I like the BW a little better. She's my supportive fiancee and she's always up for a few candids and portraits.

I've been reading a little on the 50D and the MFA feature that is suppose to be great and I'm little torn if I should upgrade. Ideally, I'd like a 7D but I can't at the moment, I'm hoping to jump on that train early next year. I'm also wondering how much the IQ would have been if I had used a 7D, whatever just inner ramblings.

Comments please.

1/125 sec at f/4.0, ISO 125 Processed in Lightroom 3 and Pixelmator

Jorge Ledesma's gear list:Jorge Ledesma's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Ricoh GR Nikon D7000 Fujifilm X-Pro1
Canon EOS 40D Canon EOS 50D Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow