anthony mazzeri
Senior MemberPosts: 1,754
Like?
Re: A stunning degredation to this forum
In reply to rattymouse, Oct 12, 2012

rattymouse wrote:

anthony mazzeri wrote:

rattymouse wrote:

And they  fail a lot. As a result, I get a lot of "thumbs down" there.  I expect I will here too.  But never, not ONCE do I ever say anything about it because it is NO REAL.  It is phantasmal.  Ephemeral.  It matters not one wit.  My reputation at x100forum.com is -22 "bad".   Yet you will not find a single post from me making a complaint about that.  Why?  Because I'm not a 5 year old.  I have a brain.   Stupidity cannot influence me.  Have a look:

You're complaining about it right now here.

I'm not going to give you a thumbs down. Hopefully you'll act on your opinion about this forum and just go away by yourself and save me waiting for the 'ignore user' feature to come online again.

Publicly declaring to a group of strangers that you have a brain and you're not as stupid as they are is something a petulant 5 year old would axtually do.

You need to learn the difference between a demonstration and a complaint.

You demonstrate you're just full of s*** - both about it ratings not being important to you and about posting pictures being important to you.

And you demonstrate those on the other forum are good judges of character.

You'e a troll. It's the only reason you're here, to garner reaction. Even this type of one-liner smart-alec retort is just for that purpose, just enough finger-typing effort for a busy troll to garner further reaction.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow