A unacknowledged wife looking for a good lens for my husband's Canon Ultrasonic

Started Oct 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
jrarsenault
Senior MemberPosts: 1,134
Like?
Re: A unacknowledged wife looking for a good lens for my husband's Canon Ultrasonic
In reply to Help With A Gift For My Husband, Oct 12, 2012

HelpWithAGiftForMyHusband wrote:

My husband and I have been married for three years now, and over these three years we bought a house, two cars, and begin life as a married couple. But, over this time we have hit some rough patches and my husband sold some of his lenses, things a getting better now and I am looking into buying a lens for him for Christmas. I have no idea what the difference of each lens (and not even sure if these are the right names for them) but I he has one called ET-78 II at 180 mm and a ES-79 II at 85 mm. He likes taking pictures of nature, weddings, portraits, long expo-user of stars, and a few other miscellaneous stuff. What do these lenses not do and what would be a lens that I could look into that meets his hobbies? Now I don't have a whole lot of money, looking to spend less than 1000. Thanks in advance for any advice that could be helpful

Ummm... not sure if this is my wife, but just in case it is.... Hi honey... I'm looking for a Canon 24-70 MkII.

BTW: I acknowledge you!.... Merry Christmas!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow