ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ndh00
Senior MemberPosts: 1,879
Like?
***MC 280 Experiments RESULTS***
Oct 11, 2012

Mini Challenge 280 - Experiments

I knew such an open topic would be difficult to judge – but I went ahead anyway!

I have a number of very different favourites from this bunch, and a number of good images that didn't make the final gallery.

First the Alfred Hitchcock award for the most disturbing image goes to Trafford’s pigeon.

Exhibitions

Bill – Night Scene with Moon - very clever!

Craig – Horse Trader - excellent use of sketch add on

Marti – tone mapping. Difficult to make look good but Marti does the trick here.

Don D – Wall –exhibition. Very appealing image.

Favourite entries

Jerry – Duotoning – a very classy image

African scene – everything looks just right in this

Ernest – Rainbow CD – great experiment with light

My two favourite images – very different but both grab me

In second place [just] Rich – abandoned dinner.. I will be out searching for derelict rooms to photograph!

The Winner

Jill – Rainbow. As said in the challenge, it is the use of long exposure to create the tracks that appealed to me in this image. Lovely stuff. Over to you.

Nigel

PS Getting all the images on the page was a bit long winded. I usually just make a Word doc with the urls and paste it. This time I got text but no pics. I had to save all the pics to my computer and then upload them. I'm sure there's an easier way, but its late and I'm losing concentration.

-- hide signature --

www.pbase.com/ndh00

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow