Started Oct 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
p3142
Regular MemberPosts: 144
Like?
Rumor and Fact
Oct 11, 2012

Now that the hurt soul of the Canonian has been put at ease by the preliminary results of the DXOmark as published on CanonRumors,

and, Exsultate! Jubilate! by the fact that the Nikon flagships are not even acceptable according to the BBC video standard

http://www.thephoblographer.com/2012/10/08/confirmed-bbc-states-that-neither-the-nikon-d4-or-d800-are-acceptable-for-broadcast/

may I suggest that, given the recently established link between DXO and DPREVIEW we shall be allowed to VOTE on the results DXO is to measure for both Nikon and Canon cameras.

This will prevent that we become so upset by unjust measurements as whatever results are produced are those that we WANT. (Isn't that what science was all about, in the first place? No? ah. bad luck).

Therefore: If those interested in voting would please remain seated until further notice.

The  others may go out shooting.

(being aware that my 5D2 is the best camera I ever owned, knowing that better cameras are out there but feeling painfullly  that my photographs do justice to neither the 5D2 nor an even better camera)

Canon EOS 5D Mark II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow