Started Oct 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
toomanycanons
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,400
Like?
Re: Images from France - Nikon P7100
In reply to RussellG, Oct 11, 2012

RussellG wrote:

toomanycanons wrote:

I just went through the above tutorial on LR4 and it was very good. I definitely learned a few new tricks. Thanks for sharing this with us! BTW, your P7700 images look great.

Glad you liked that tutorial.  Check out all Kost's stuff, she's a freakin' Photoshop/Lightroom guru and very pleasant to listen to.  Some tutorials by others I just can't listen to, hers I can't get enough of.  Wish I could get her to sit next to me at my desk and explain how to do stuff!

And you're confusing me with someone who owns a P7700.  I shoot with a D5100.

Yes I was, sorry. But I bet your D5100 shots are good too! I was seriously considering a D5100 when they were on sale. Reviews are good. Are you happy with yours?

-- hide signature --

Yes, I love my D5100.  Great in low light, lightweight, does everything I need in a DSLR.  Get the 18-105 VR and you're good to go.  I'm thinking of getting a P7100 (just to have one and because it shares the same battery so I instantly would have a spare) but I've said this before, if I see a scene that I want to shoot, I'll do it with my DSLR.  I'm not a snapshot shooter and the "lugging around" of the D5100 is basically a non-issue.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow