Started Oct 11, 2012 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jaydubbs15
Contributing MemberPosts: 611
Like?
Best audio editing software on video's
Oct 11, 2012

My wedding video was taken on a high end 1980's era video camera (Panasonic DVX100.)  I have the original tapes that the video was shot on.  The video itself was very well done, except for the audio on the song I sang to my bride.  For some bizarre reason, the videographer asked me to take off the audio pack and mic before I sang the song (obviously the guy who shot my wedding was not informed that I intended to surprise my bride with a song during the reception and perhaps I should have informed him of that fact before agreeing to remove the audio pack and mic.)  Aside from the difficulty of transferring the data from the tapes onto my computer, which seems daunting enough given that I don't even own the video camera and it may be difficult to find someone that does, I wonder if I might be able to correct the audio problems myself with the appropriate audio software?  Can anyone suggest good software?  I own both an iMac and PC's.  Perhaps Cyberlink's Audio Director or Avid Pro Tools 10 or Apple Logic Pro 9, for example?  Does anyone have any advice?  Am I wasting my time trying to edit the audio at all?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jay

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow