ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DRabbit
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,553Gear list
Like?
I miss you guys... and some photos :)
Oct 11, 2012

Hey Guys,

I haven't hung around here too much lately. I've been using my Fuji x100 quite a bit and have been researching the XE1. I'm also really wanting the M-E but I'm going to have to wait a while I think, try to save my pennies over the next six months and see if I can scrape it all together. I've been pleased to see M9 prices coming down too, so it will be interesting to watch the market over the next year.

I do wish Leica had announced the M-E at more like $3500, but I know it was an unrealistic pipe-dream. I was pleasantly surprised and happy with the $5500 price point, because I actually thought they'd never release a camera in the 5K price range again.

I've still be doing my PAD (Picture-A-Day) Project. Yesterday was day 1180. When I reached day 1000 I actually got a tattoo to honor the occasion (yes, I'm that much dedicated to it - LOL).

Anyway, I thought I'd share some recent ones taken with the M8...

Thanks for looking...

When I get the Fuji XE1 I hope you'll all let me share some photos from it using M-Lenses

Amy

-- hide signature --

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
on Google+... on Twitter... on Facebook
My PAD Project and My Gallery

DRabbit's gear list:DRabbit's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Leica M8 Pentax K-5 Olympus PEN E-PM1 Fujifilm X-E1 +1 more
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X-E1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow