So I bought a brand-new Sony Alpha A35

Started Oct 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
Gary Waugh
Senior MemberPosts: 1,252
Like?
Re: So will I be happy with the Sony Alpha A35?
In reply to james2k50, Oct 11, 2012

james2k50 wrote:

I haven't received my camera yet nor have I paid for it. My payment will soon be processed but now this thread has me wondering if I've chosen the right camera... So which one of these SLT's would do pro work if the need arises? How about if I want to sell some photo's, would the output quality be exceptible?

All cameras seem to have some flaws. The photos from the A35, which is an entry level camera, are more than acceptable or I would have sold it. Admittedly, I don't do a lot of photography using a flash.  I wouldn't lose any sleep over your choice.

Originally, I bought the A35 to evaluate if i could live with the electronic viewfinder. I needed to evaluate if I should continue to invest in the Sony system or move to another brand. I had intended to sell it, but the little camera won me over with fast focus speed, image quality, high iso performance, and compact size. My A700 isn't gathering dust but when on the go I tend to grab the A35 first.

-- hide signature --

Gary in PA

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow