Resurrecting the KM 7D

Started Sep 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
RDMPhotos
Regular MemberPosts: 226Gear list
Like?
Re: Resurrecting the KM 7D
In reply to George, Oct 11, 2012

George wrote:

Still have all my film Minolta's both manual and auto focus and glass.. Don't use film anymore but can't sell it for what i think it's worth with is almost nothing.. I like my 5D the color is great and noise reduction is about the best I have see at high iso's.. The 5D still beats all my film gear technically way ahead of the game. Going to keep and use it till it dies.. Not going for the newest and greatest photo gear out there not even thinking about it till this one is dust.. If you know what your doing a 5D will run with the best of them.. George
--
George
5D
Gear is listed under my Profile.

I hear ya George, I love my Manual Minolta Gear. I never bought any auto focus SLR gear. I like the controll i get with manual focus too and use manual lenses on my digital Body too. I know they say the Digital glass is sharper and better but I think its not too noticeable. I for one use film quite a bit. But probably digital more , because its just easier sometimes. Strange thing is that i get more shots that are keepers on film than with digital. I hear so many great things about the 5D that I cant wait till i can afford a nice used 5D, so i can use it with all my Minolta Glass with it.

-- hide signature --

Dan

RDMPhotos's gear list:RDMPhotos's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:2.8 Pancake Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow