Started Oct 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
coastcontact
Regular MemberPosts: 484Gear list
Like?
Government Lies to the Public Won’t Protect Mistakes
Oct 11, 2012

Does the U.S. government believe the citizens are stupid?

U.N. Ambassador, Susan Rice, went to every Sunday morning TV talk show on September 16 to tell viewers and the hosts that the attack on the Benghazi, Libya consulate was not  a premeditated act of terrorists but was simply an over zealous group of protesters.

Machine guns and RPGs were focused directly at that building in Benghazi and the terrorists followed the staff to a secondary facility over a mile away and continued firing their weapons. It just did not sound like an unplanned demonstration.  These facts had already been reported by CNN.

Doubling down on that unbelievable assertion today, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for International Programs Charlene Lamb stated that the State Department "had the correct number of assets in Benghazi at the time."

I cannot fathom the purpose of Rice’s appearance on all those TV programs.  Nor can I understand how Ms. Lamb could contend that the correct assests were in Benghazi.

My guess is that the administration is trying to cover up an error in judgment somewhere in the government. Someone is being protected!

Don

My blog: http://coastcontact.wordpress.com/

-- hide signature --

Coastcontact

coastcontact's gear list:coastcontact's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow