Anti-pixel peeping thread: Post your favorite "imperfect" photos

Started Oct 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
Marla
Veteran MemberPosts: 8,767Gear list
Like?
Agree with the last few posters! GREAT THREAD!!!!!
In reply to fastlass, Oct 11, 2012

fastlass wrote:

MarcusBrody wrote:

karlwitt wrote:

I have to say some of the best pictures on this site are on this thread. I think this is what picture taking is. Not every shot we take can withstand a microscope but to look at them and erase the blur and see into the picture is what makes the shot great! I have to thank you for starting this thread and now I have to look for one that I like and post..:)

I agree completely.  There has been some great stuff in this thread and with the third page, it just seems to be getting better.

x3. I've never seen a better thread of pictures on dpreview in all the 10 years I've been reading. gosh, I could almost conclude that for pictures posted here, there's an inverse relationship between technical perfection and emotional effect.

x4.  I love this thread.  I haven't had time to reply much ..... yet.  But I've enjoyed the images immensely today.  This is one of my all time favorite threads....if not the No. 1 Fav!

Also, I think people who are posting are more relaxed since they aren't expecting a "critique" of sorts.

-- hide signature --

Maria

Marla's gear list:Marla's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow