Pennsylvania Lawmaker refuses to lead in the Pledge of Allegiance.

Started Oct 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
NZ Scott
Senior MemberPosts: 3,367Gear list
Like?
Re: That is the best answer I have ever seen, "in GOD we trust" and I am CANADIAN
In reply to G. Gray, Oct 11, 2012

G. Gray wrote:

KEVZPHOTOS wrote:

G. Gray wrote:

*If you cannot pledge allegiance to your country , then GET OUT*

What an utter load of bollox, and NO, you can't make me leave

KEV

unfortunately you are correct, we have far too many immigrants to our country who believe as you do.

Interesting enough, immigrants are not required to swear allegiance to CANADA when coming to my country. That is half the the problems we have. (that  is the french sqeeking wheel that did that)

Our country CANADA was founded on CHRISTIANITY , the same as the rest of north america. My feeling is if you can't hold with our values Then be QUIET OR GET THE F*CK OUT .

A society's values are not rigid but change over time. It was not so long ago that the values of White Christian North American societies involved the oppression of minority races. To your credit, your values have changed in that respect.

Another North American value that has begun to change for the better is the growth in religious freedom. People in most other western countries have already been liberated from religious oppression for quite some time, and now the White North American societies are beginning to catch up.

Until I read your post, I thought that Canada had already achieved religious freedom, so I've learned something today. Thanks for the education.

I guess you would want to kick the indigenous people out of your (their?) country, too, or at least the ones that hold to their original non-Christian beliefs.

If you want to kick your own countrymen out of your country, where would you expect them to go?

-- hide signature --

If you go into Home Depot and someone offers to help you and he is not an employee, you are in Canada

-- hide signature --
 NZ Scott's gear list:NZ Scott's gear list
Sony QX1 Olympus PEN E-P3 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G II Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
So?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow