Started Oct 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
prime
Senior MemberPosts: 1,539
Like?
Aperture 3: Every date is January
Oct 10, 2012

O.k., this is weird.  Every image file I have imported into Aperture3 since about the first of August bears a January date -- in Aperture.  An image that I exposed at 1:30 p.m. on August 15 shows in Aperture as 1:30 p.m on January 15.

I have not erased the SD card from which the files were imported, and therefore I can see the file dates on the card directly using Finder or Forklift.  On the card, the dates are correct; only once the files are imported into Aperture do the dates change to January ​in Aperture​.

Within Aperture, if I click on Metadata->Adjust Date & Time for any of the files, I can adjust the year, and I can adjust the day of the month, and I can adjust the hour and minute.  But Aperture will not allow me to adjust the month.  If I highlight the year (2012) and depress the keyboard right arrow, the day of the month gets highlighted; if then I press the keyboard left arrow, the year gets highlighted again.  If I position the cursor over the 01 (January) and click, nothing happens.

The system clock is correct for the OS and very application running on it; only Aperture shows the anomaly.

Does anyone know what is going on and how I can correct it?

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow