Started Oct 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
cprevost
Contributing MemberPosts: 570Gear list
Like?
E-p3!
Oct 10, 2012

Just received a new to me e-p3. It's an upgrade from a Fuji x10. I really loved the x10 and do miss some things about it but I really wanted to get back into a system camera. My partner has the epm-1 and I've really been enjoying shooting with it so I figured the ep-3 would be a good fit for me. I snagged a mint ep-3 with the vf2 and some extra batteries for 500 bucks on fleabay. Really liking the camera so far. I know many will say that I should have just waited and popped for the new sensor compacts on the way but I don't think they are for me. I'm finding that the extra dial and function buttons on the ep-3 are perfect for the way I like to use a camera. The ergonomics are more important to me than the extra image quality.

Anyway, finding the camera blazing fast with the 45 on it. Love the touch focus and snap feature. Having a blast with the vf2 as well. Feels way better than the epm-1 to me in terms of ergonomics and use. I can see I'll get better pictures out of this cam despite having the same sensor. Can't wait until the weekend when I'll get some time to do some real picture taking. Tickled pink every time I pick up the camera...

cprevost's gear list:cprevost's gear list
Olympus PEN E-P3 Olympus PEN E-PM1 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R +2 more
Fujifilm X10 Olympus PEN E-P3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow