Anti-pixel peeping thread: Post your favorite "imperfect" photos

Started Oct 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
Marla
Veteran MemberPosts: 8,700Gear list
Like?
Great thread!
In reply to MarcusBrody, Oct 10, 2012

Molly in real life - I tried to reverse the images but couldn't.

Molly's "Halloween" Pose..... THIS PHOTO is the one I wanted to post first....1st one just to compare

I do not know how this photo happened.  Molly does NOT have fangs!    The ears are back because I startled her, and the lighting is poor.  I can't figure out where the fangs came from.  She does have 2 dark marks inside her mouth that are flat on her "lip" but you have to look for them.

At any rate, I always like to show this image in October.  :-).

The above photo is what she looks like in real life - in better lighting!  Looks like she had a "Makeover."

I tried to reverse the pictures, but couldn't.  And I tried to type under each individual photo, but after I finished, the photo went back up above the typing.

I also have to figure out how to get the exif data here.  Thanks for your patience!  This is my first time on dp since the changes.....kind of challenging to figure it all out.

-- hide signature --

Maria

Marla's gear list:Marla's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow