Confused Somewhat by DXO Mark Numbers and Still Lifes from Imaging Resource

Started Oct 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
David Franklin
Contributing MemberPosts: 951
Like?
Re: David..
In reply to sponnan, Oct 10, 2012

sponnan wrote:

Good point. I never thought of that before. BTW, I went through your site and I really liked your work. I never liked automotive photography before. But your work  automotive photography in a different way.But I really liked the way your photographed those cars.  I even like your people photography.  You have great skills and I am trying to learn something from your photos.

Regards,

Santosh

Thank you very much for your very kind remarks. I've been lucky enough to have a career in which I've gotten to shoot a wide variety of subjects for a lot of pretty demanding clients, and I especially enjoy shooting people, cars and food. I am, by nature, a person who likes to share what I learn with others, a sort of lowball didact, I guess. If you can learn anything from my pictures, then I am very happy that I have been able to make a tiny contribution to anyone's understanding of the great art and craft of photography, even if that was not necessarily the original purpose of my website. I've been thinking of starting a blog to go with it, and I might just do that, along with, perhaps, staging some workshops along the way.

Regards,

David

-- hide signature --

Keep learning; share knowledge; think seriously about outcomes; seek wisdom.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow