Started Oct 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
MustangJoe
Regular MemberPosts: 139Gear list
Like?
Re: LX7: DeCew Falls
In reply to John Basso, Oct 10, 2012

John Basso wrote:

Hello Joe.

Beautiful shots .Wonderful colours and composition. I also went to Hilton Falls. Took a few shots,could not go to the lower service area as my glass ankle won't allow that.Also the water at that day was just a trickle .Viewing your shots on my big iMac and at a large size , they are just magnificent. You must be very happy indeed with this new LX7 ? Greetings John Basso.

Thank you John.  I'm enjoying my LX7 quite a bit and I'm looking forward to taking it on the Kelby World-Wide Photowalk in Erin this weekend.

It can be quite tricky getting down to the creek bed at Hilton Falls.  Getting down the gorge at DeCew falls was very treacherous as it had rained the day before and the slope was slick.  In fact, one of the fellows with us took quite a tumble and did two full somersaults before being stopped by a tree.  He was OK and was able to continue down with us after a short break but talk about suffering for your art.

Joe

MustangJoe's gear list:MustangJoe's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow