Things That CAn be Improved (That Aren't a FX Sensor!)

Started Oct 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
Zenkibou
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
Re: Things That CAn be Improved (That Aren't a FX Sensor!)
In reply to stuntmonkey, Oct 10, 2012
  • Focal Length Aware Auto-ISO While I prefer the way that Nikon's auto ISO works, the one thing I like about Canon's is that it's focal length aware. I system combining both, focal length awareness and shutter/ISO parameter adjust-ability would be nice.  
[...]
  • Illuminated Buttons and Controls Because a flashlight is a necessary part of my kit for outdoor night shots. It's not the end of the world, but it's clumsy.
  • Locking Lens Caps. A lock of the spring mechanism to prevent the cap from detaching, especially inside your bag if you are not careful inserting and taking out your camera.
Focal-Length-Aware Auto-ISO is present on D4, D800 and D600 cameras, in addition, Auto-ISO can be enabled/disabled by using the sub-command dial. Those two improvements are a must-have for me since it's the features I miss the most on my current D90.
As you say, illuminated Buttons and Controls would be nice (I don't know how it works on the D4, but maybe together with the LCD light ?) but less needed.
, and I don't understand why nobody does this anymore, because it was really nice.built-in front lens capAbout the lens cap, I had a minolta lens with a
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow