Started Oct 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Zigadiboom
Forum MemberPosts: 58Gear list
Like?
FZ200 samples - DcResource - NR issues
Oct 10, 2012

Below is the link to some FZ200 samples taken by DcResource ahead of its upcoming review which should be interesting.

What I can't understand is the three baseball picture seem to have quite a bit of noise reduction applied smearing the detail quite considerably. And this is at 160, 320 and 400ISO respectively. I didn't expect high iso pictures to be crash hot due to its relatively small sensor and this should be expected but these low iso pictures suprised me a bit. The aircraft pictures dont seem to be as bad.

I have seen some great pictures that others have put up on the forums using this camera and I am wondering whether it is because it has been post processed after shooting in raw or some other reason that perhaps I am not aware of. I have to say I am a little perplexed at the inconsistent image quality that I am seeing from this camera.

http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/panasonic/dmc_fz200-review/gallery

Zigadiboom's gear list:Zigadiboom's gear list
Canon PowerShot G1 X Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Nikon 1 V1
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow