Nikon parts: This will affect YOU. Please sign.

Started Oct 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
Nippondenso
Regular MemberPosts: 367
Like?
Where do you want them sent?
In reply to em_dee_aitch, Oct 9, 2012

em_dee_aitch wrote:

Right, I'm sure that was the one you were looking for.

If you have any doubt, re-read the first page of this thread.

Nevertheless, here's a hint, e-mail this seller and he will fulfill your request. It really isn't that difficult.  Life is only as hard as you want to make it.

Now you're just being stupid and ignorant. We already covered this reseller in this thread, and I already explained that they had to cancel my order due to being out of stock and unavailable, so no that seller cannot fulfill my order.

Right!

Nice disingenuous try again to deflect the issue. The issue is real, and neither that reseller nor anybody else can order that from NikonUSA right now, because NikonUSA is being obtuse at the moment. Though as per my discussion with Melville today via phone, there is a glimmer of hope for some (but not all) user installable parts sometime down the road. I don't need to embarrass Nikon, because they are embarrassing themselves. I'm just pointing a flashlight at it, because it is costing me time and money. I am now in the process of sourcing a part from overseas that I formerly could have sourced domestically. I have a D3s sitting here with broken cover cleanly removed by my own hand and awaiting a new cover.

Fair enough.  If it will stop you incessant whining please PM an address where you want them shipped.  I have two in a bubble wrap envelope waiting for a label.  Will go out USPS tomorrow.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow