G1X replaces 5D2 w/ 24-105 for travel

Started Mar 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
Quintin Lake
Forum MemberPosts: 89Gear list
Like?
Re: G1X replaces 5D2 w/ 24-105 for travel
In reply to ck_WTB, Oct 9, 2012

It is wonderful to connect with an architecture photographer on the other side of the pond!  One of my close architecture friends has been working in London for four years.  I was fortunate enough to take my first trip to Europe in 2008 and we traveled together for a few weeks.  It was an architectural feast!  Just about any anonymous European building over 100 years trumps our best architecture stateside.  And of course the outdoor rooms are even better than the "architecture"....  You live in architecture mecca and are paid to photograph it. Yes I am officially jealous!  What, global treks to truly remote and exotic places.

Fantastic website and images!  Be sure to send me an email if you ever come to Portland, Oregon for assignment, Chad

Hey chad,Likewise, i'm a big fan of modern stateside architecture but all the old stuff around here sure is a feast. The church at the end of my street is 180 years old and its quite new! Glad you like my website, and drop me a line if you cross the pond again!CheersQuintin
-- hide signature --
 Quintin Lake's gear list:Quintin Lake's gear list
Canon PowerShot G1 X Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow