>>>42 Weekly OLYMPUS FT 4/3 DSLR PHOTOS Only

Started Oct 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
Torlang
Regular MemberPosts: 141Gear list
Like?
Re: Torlang
In reply to 19andrew47, Oct 9, 2012

19andrew47 wrote:

Nice series.  Love that lens and wish my E-3 would self morph into an E-5.  That is a long way to go to hear and see pipers.  I assume that was not the purpose of the trip.  Nothing much beats a pipe band playing Amazing Grace, but that is just my opinion.

Thanks for contributing,

Andrew

FYI, in case you did not know, for future reference, if you select the very first post in the thread and click on relpy then your post will appear after the last image post by itself and replies to the previous image will appear in order under that post, for those who view in thread view.

Also, in the header for the post, please change the title by deleting Weekly Olympus FT 4/3 Thread etc. and replacing that with a suitable title. Thanks!

Andrew,

I live close to where they held the event, so not too long of a haul. BTW thanks for the information above. Didn't know how that worked

tor

Torlang's gear list:Torlang's gear list
Olympus E-5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus 12-40mm F2.8
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow