looking for a d300 box

Started Oct 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
TOR8472
Senior MemberPosts: 1,545Gear list
Like?
Re: I have one ...
In reply to puckerpuds, Oct 9, 2012

puckerpuds wrote:

i guess this is a waste of time then .. shame .. i wasnt realy after the whys and the do`s just if anyone had one .interest thought . if we all kept every box to every item purchased . where would we fit them all ..

I thought you got offered one by Ron? I've got all my photogear boxes in the attic, including one for my D300, which I have even though I never really intend to sell my D300 (I understand boxes are more important for selling lenses than bodies). Photogear is about the only thing I keep boxes for and it doesn't take much space at all. I'm a little surprised it is worth buying one though and having it shipped to you, does it really increase the amount someone is willing to pay by more than $30? If I was buying something used, the only value having a box has to me is making me feel more confident the gear wasn't stolen, not that someone couldn't just buy a box for their stolen gear...

TOR8472's gear list:TOR8472's gear list
Nikon D300 Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 10-24mm f/3-5-4.5G ED Nikon AF DX Fisheye-Nikkor 10.5mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow