ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Harleynitelite
Junior MemberPosts: 37
Like?
Thinking of buying a D7000 but...
Oct 9, 2012

Hello all,

I have been a Pentax fan for years and recently purchased a k5...this time however I actually liked the d7000 better but did not buy it b/c of all the stories concerning oil getting splattered on the sensor and those headaches that come along with it.  This was the first time I actually wanted a camera other than a Pentax and still feel like I made a mistake in getting the K5.  I think the AF in the d7000 is superior, but I have to ask...have the oil stained sensor problems been resolved or are there still new ones out there that could end up like this?  Has anyone bought one recently that has had the problem?  I would think something like that would be a nightmare, at least for me it would.  I would go crazy over that.  This new forum style is driving me bonkers too...I hardley ever post on here and am usually on the pentax forum site.

Thank you

Nikon D7000 Pentax K-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow