SX50 HS Sample Photos

Started Oct 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
DAColorado
Junior MemberPosts: 28Gear list
Like?
Re: SX50 HS Sample Photos
In reply to Zigadiboom, Oct 9, 2012

Thanks for link:   The images look pretty good and I see images at higher ISO, and full size image files. 
I have an sx40 now. The main problem I have is the focus is slow, and also it has  trouble focusing in low light.  The sx 50 seems to have improved in that regard.  I plan to upgrade but still undecided as to what. I also have been looking at the fz200.  I see very few images being posted that are over 100 ISO, and most of them have been resized, there has to a reason for that.  I also see that at amazon, mixed reviews on image quality. For a fairly new camera its a little strange that they have 5 or 6 used ones  for sale. This tells me that more than a few people  have not been real happy with this camera.  I'm not saying anything against the fz200, I haven't tried it, these are just observations I've made.  I have no specific brand preference in cameras. Both cameras have their good and bad points. So at present, still undecided.

DAColorado's gear list:DAColorado's gear list
Olympus Stylus 1
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow