Walk around case for FZ200

Started Oct 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
Baba Ganoush
Regular MemberPosts: 281Gear list
Like?
Re: Walk around case for FZ200
In reply to 2stepbay, Oct 8, 2012

The Lowepro Rezo 140 AW is a good fit for the FZ200.  It holds the camera in either orientation, standing up or on its side.  With the lens hood attached, there's still about an extra inch of space to spare that can hold a few critical accessories, e.g., a filter or two in their own cases.  Other extras that don't need quick access can be stored in a zippered outside pocket of moderate size that is secured under a flap having its own plastic latch.  An all-weather cover comes with the case. What I like about the Rezo model is that the zipper to the camera compartment is not buried under a flap, unlike quite a few other small and inexpensive cases I've looked at, and so the camera is readily accessible when I need fast access to it.  There's no need to fumble around having to first undo a latch to a "security flap" that covers the zipper and thus becomes more of a hindrance than a useful feature.

Baba Ganoush's gear list:Baba Ganoush's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS15 Sony RX100 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Nikon D800 +19 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow