Image Data Converter Ver.4.2 - is it available?

Started Oct 8, 2012 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ZeevK
Contributing MemberPosts: 835
Like?
Image Data Converter Ver.4.2 - is it available?
Oct 8, 2012

Going through the Sony.Jp site re. RX1, I noticed a reference to "Image Data Converter Ver.4.2", jere is the link to the page:

http://www.sony.jp/cyber-shot/products/DSC-RX1/feature_6.html

I am using Chrome browser that translates automatically to English. There is a section titled "Development software RAW "Image Data Converter (image data converter) Ver.4.2" whic is Google-Translated to:

If you download the "(image data converter) Ver.4.2 Image Data Converter", and you can edit images recorded in developing RAW format. Editing and using a variety of features, such as tone curve correction, sharpness, white balance adjustment, such as creative style exposure is possible. In addition, with a rich feature set that supports the image list and compare RAW / JPEG, such as rating, to create works from the RAW data. We are also supported to convert output, 16-bit TIFF JPEG conversion and color space.

I did not find any download page for ver. 4.2. Did anyone?

-- hide signature --
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sony RX1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow