ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ClearGlass
New MemberPosts: 19Gear list
Like?
Sony NEX-7 with 18-55 Kit Lens & Sony 16m/2.8 lens Mint in Box
Oct 8, 2012

$1,175.00 Or Best Offer -

Sony NEX-7 with 18-55 Kit Lens & Sony 16m/2.8 lens Mint in Box. Incredible camera, complete with kit lens that is incredibly sharp. I'm also including Sony's highly rated 16m/f2.8. The body has no more than 500 shutter actuations + another 200 to 300 "learning actuations" that were taken at my desk, as I set up the camera body and went through the manual. I am happy to provide the exact shutter count, along with detailed photos of the camera upon request. No Gray Market. This is a USA Camera with a full USA Warranty. The same goes for the two included lenses. This information is guaranteed or a full refund will be immediately granted, upon request.

Sale includes:

1. Sony NEX-7 DSLR 24.3 megapixel body purchased as a kit package from Amazon.com.
  2. Sony (black colored) 18-55mm VR stabilized lens with flower hood, front and rear lens caps.
  3. Sony 16 mm / f 2.8 pancake lens with front and rear lens caps. Excellent portrait or scenic lens.
  4. Sony battery, charger, all cables, software, instructions, Camera Strap, Mint Box, Body Cap, etc.
  5. Receipt from Amazon for the NEX-7 Kit and from Best Buy for the 16mm lens. If required for any reason I will assist for the length of the warranty, should you run into any issues. 
  6. Anything else included in the NEX-7 kit that I may have forgotten in this post, as well as with the Sony 16mm lens.

Condition of camera and lenses:

• Camera is in mint, brand new, out of the box condition.
  • The body has no dings, scratches, scuffs, or wear marks of any kind, anywhere on any surface. 
  • The LCD display is perfect and with zero scratches: A screen protector was installed on day 1.
  • Both lenses are flawless and are also in immaculate condition. 
  • The camera has never been exposed to mist, rain, fog, sand, dust, water, dropped, or abused.
  • Adult operated and maintained. I pride myself on the condition of my equipment. 
  • No spots on the sensor. It is clean and is not in need of a cleaning.

All equipment was purchased new in late April and early May, 2012. Warranties are in full effect.

Camera has operated flawlessly and takes the clearest, sharpest photos, of any camera I've ever owned, including my D800, D4, D700, and D3200. It really is that sharp and online samples do not do this camera justice.

Reason for sale: I bought this camera with the idea that I'd be traveling much more this year. As it turns out, I'll be staying put and entering a 3-year doctoral program. My days will be 15 to 20 hours long. Therefore, I'll be selling much of my camera gear throughout the next 10-months. At the present, though, the Sony is the only camera I am presenting for sale.

Terms of Sale and Frequently Asked Questions:

• Paypal is accepted, though I can only send to verified Paypal addresses or your billing address.
  • For your security I am a verified Paypal.com Business Account Holder and have been for nearly 10-years. 
  • Credit Cards are accepted, but I must verify your purchase via a quick phone call.
  • Personal checks are accepted, but must clear prior to sending camera.
  • Shipping will be via Next-Day Air or a method of your choosing.
  • Same day shipping is available depending upon the time of day your payment clears, otherwise camera will be sent out the next business day with a tracking number sent via email. 
  • Buyer pays for shipping and mandatory insurance.
  • Unfortunately due to past sales experience, I am only able to ship within the United States, including Hawaii and Alaska, unless you are extremely well known on Dpreview.com or eBay.com and will be paying using a verified paypal.com payment account.
  • No trades or partial sales. The lenses and body are being sold as one package.

For additional questions please contact me at ClearGlass@me.com . I will respond to any and all questions ASAP. Thanks for looking!

ClearGlass's gear list:ClearGlass's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-7 Nikon D4 Nikon D800
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: San Diego, CA, United States

Nikon D3200 Nikon D4 Nikon D700 Nikon D800 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow