If V1/J1 has no future and Thom Hogan thinks DX owners should/will upgrade to FX . . .

Started Oct 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Tomas_X
Regular MemberPosts: 154
Like?
Re: If V1/J1 has no future and Thom Hogan thinks DX owners should/will upgrade to FX . . .
In reply to Billx08, Oct 8, 2012

I do not know any other cheap and such small 3x zoom lens with high image quality than Nikkor 10-30. I do not know such small equvalent of Nikkor 30-100. I do not know such fast sharpening system as Nikon 1.

m4/3 is Olympuses MAIN system, Nikon 1 is Nikon's 3rd system!!! Nikon 1 should not cover anything asi m4/3. Nikon 1 could be specialized for these customers who does not discuss here becouse they discuss anywhere at enthusiast forums. My wife for instance selected 3 years the camera for her. Very good IQ and the smallest as possible. 3 years she did not want m4/3 - too heavy with zoom lens. She bought Nikon 1 immediatelly and she make nice photos with it and NEX with zoom? She laughts - impossible for her, too heavy, too big zoom.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow