If V1/J1 has no future and Thom Hogan thinks DX owners should/will upgrade to FX . . .

Started Oct 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
Tomas_X
Regular MemberPosts: 154
Like?
Re: If V1/J1 has no future and Thom Hogan thinks DX owners should/will upgrade to FX . . .
In reply to Billx08, Oct 8, 2012

I do not know any other cheap and such small 3x zoom lens with high image quality than Nikkor 10-30. I do not know such small equvalent of Nikkor 30-100. I do not know such fast sharpening system as Nikon 1.

m4/3 is Olympuses MAIN system, Nikon 1 is Nikon's 3rd system!!! Nikon 1 should not cover anything asi m4/3. Nikon 1 could be specialized for these customers who does not discuss here becouse they discuss anywhere at enthusiast forums. My wife for instance selected 3 years the camera for her. Very good IQ and the smallest as possible. 3 years she did not want m4/3 - too heavy with zoom lens. She bought Nikon 1 immediatelly and she make nice photos with it and NEX with zoom? She laughts - impossible for her, too heavy, too big zoom.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow