A99 field report on LL!

Started Oct 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
Kirk Tuck
Senior MemberPosts: 1,897Gear list
Like?
Re: You might be right...
In reply to OntarioJohn, Oct 8, 2012

Michael Reichman of Luminous Landscape is hardly an EVF "hater" as one of the commenters writes above. If you follow his site or even just read the review of the a99 thoroughly you would see that he's worked extensively with the Nex-7 and written good reviews of the a77.  His 8000 photos taken with the Nex 7 and its EVF are proof he knows what he's talking about. I think what he is really saying in those last two paragraphs is that he grew up with the OVF and is used to it and likes the things is can do. That's not "hate" that's subjective analysis.  I agree with all of his review, I just happen to find EVFs very usable and perfect for the kind of work I do.

Glad to see the a99 so well and objectively reviewed by someone with so much credibility. Can't wait for the camera.

-- hide signature --

Austin based advertising and portrait photographer, and author of the book series, Minimalist Lighting, and the books: Commercial Photographers Handbook, Photographic Lighting Equipment, and, LED Lighting for Digital Photographers. www.kirktuck.com

Kirk Tuck's gear list:Kirk Tuck's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow